Thursday, March 13, 2008

cats and cards.

I don't have any knitting related content to share. Last night I worked a few rows on the 2 socks on 2 circs for the KAL, but it was literally 4-5 rows which doesn't look like much on 2.25 mm needles! My boss is away for the rest of the week so I hope to get some knitting done at work... shhhh don't tell.

Here is some filler content: photos of the cats and some envelopes I stamped for thank-you cards.

Oxo snoozing in his favourite spot on the couch.

Roxy in the same spot (the lamp is toasty warm).

Sharing the favourite spot. I would like to take a nap RIGHT NOW.

I'm very proud of these cards. They are simple but the stamps add a nice touch. (definitely nicer than my chicken scratch!) I chose different colours on the envelopes to match the cards, and the message inside the card was stamped as well. The stamps are from Michaels.

No comments: