- watered the plants on the deck
- did two loads of laundry, hung things on the clothesline
- put away laundry from earlier in the week
- ran the dishwasher. emptied the dishwasher.
- vacuumed the living room, bedroom, and stairs (one more set of stairs to be done)
- downloaded the Nike+ Training app and did a workout
- scooped the cat litter downstairs
- put out fresh puppy pads
- signed up for bellydance classes
- made chick pea salad
- changed the bedsheets
- made barley
- some Work work
- another load of laundry
some Work work another load of laundry make chick pea salad
- make rice
- make something for dinner and lunch tomorrow?
change the bedsheets
- organize work clothes for next week
meditate (I signed up for Oprah & Deepak's latest meditation experience and am a few days behind already oops)
Oh look at that, my still-to-do is almost as long as my done list. So much for boosting my self-esteem!
EDIT: ok, in the four hours after posting this, I got a few more things knocked off the list. A rather productive day overall.