Friday, December 07, 2007

flog for thursday.

input:
breakfast - coffee, miso soup
snack - almonds
lunch - dal and perogies. A weird combination but it was OK.
snack - peanuts, potato chips later on
dinner - spinach patty sandwich on a cheese bun with lettuce, Veganaise, mustard and relish

output:
step & scupt class at 12 pm


I think I'm getting a cold, so I've been eating Vitamin C tablets like crazy. It helps that they taste yummy. Germs, go away!

T-man and I went grocery shopping after work and got a LOT of stuff. It was expensive. Mostly good food but the organic produce selection was slim. Remember when the big stores had lots of beautiful organic veggies? As if they bought up all the best-looking stuff and left the rest for the smaller stores? That's not the case anymore. I will be buying my produce at the lovely and friendly Food 4 Life in Kensington Market. Which is where I should be going anyway. (and I usually go there for produce, they have a great local selection!)

No comments: