Sunday, March 18, 2007

Food log for Saturday:

input
9:30 AM - coffee
11 AM - leftover pizza (yup, I still heart pizza)
12 PM - green tea
1:30 PM - more pizza
5 PM - coffee
6 PM - sweet potato & black bean burritos with spinach (leftovers from a few days ago)
9:30 PM - pizza and dill pickle chips
11:30 PM - chocolate pound cake with frozen yogurt

output
walked to the library... about 10 minutes each way. It hardly counts! But at least I didn't take my neighbour up on his offer to drive me.


The chocolate pound cake is tasty! Success. The texture is really dense, like a brownie. Not really what I was going for but that's OK.

Notice how during the week I eat a lot of fruit? and have a nice meal schedule? Now, notice that on Saturday I didn't have any fruit and ate at whatever time. Hmm. Given the choice, I'll opt for pizza instead of a banana. I also drink more coffee on the weekend and less water. Must work on that.

No comments: