Sunday, March 22, 2009

belly dance rehab - day 80


  • day 77: bellydance class and troupe rehearsal (2.5 hours)
  • day 78: private lesson with Roula to work on solo choreography (1 hour)
  • day 80: class at Arabesque (1 hour)
Total on Day 80: 78 hours

I started a new job on Wednesday. It's part-time, and I am filling in for someone who is away. I tried to get as many hours as I could this week, because there might not be many hours available for me in the future. It's not a hard job, but it IS hard to adjust to working again! :) I worked a full day on Friday and was exhausted. I don't have as much free time to work on costumes or practice, but it's just a matter of scheduling my time better. Less TV. No napping.

Roula and I finished choreographing my solo dance. (mostly Roula - I didn't have a lot to add) Now it's time to practice practice practice and get it in shape for the hafla!

No comments: