Monday, March 16, 2009

belly dance rehab - day 75


  • day 73 - bellydance class at Arabesque (1 hour)
  • day 75 - home practice: yoga, warm-up, Michelle Joyce Drills! dvd (including zylls), run through choreographies old and new, shimmy drill, cool down (2.5 hours)
Total on Day 75: 73.5 hours

In my last post I said that my goal was to practice zylls a little bit every day, and I did not touch them until today. Whoops. Way to set a goal and stick to it! Gah.

OK, I have 15 days left in my rehab - I'd better end on a high note! I've been slacking off lately, but it would be really great to pull it together for the last stretch. And I have to practice if I plan to perform a solo on April 5, which I am on the fence about. I'm not sure it will be ready in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that you're keeping the belly dance rehab going! Even if you have "slackened off" as you claim, you've done a heck of a lot more than most people would manage!