Wednesday, December 17, 2008

more FOs

Next round....

Ribs and Lace Tank

Remember this one? It was sitting on the sidelines for a almost year, then I knit the straps in the spring, and in August I picked it up and realized I only had TWO ROWS to go! It was finished August 29, 2008. However, by the time I wove in the ends and blocked it (another month), it was too cold to wear it. :/

Pattern: Ribs and Lace Tank by Jodi Green (Interweave Knits Spring 2007)
Yarn: Filati FF Carezza in 08 - mint green
Needles: 5 mm and 2.5 mm
Started May 2007, finished August 2008.

Paris shawl

I call this my Paris shawl. T-man bought me this yarn in the summer on our Michigan road trip, and I knit the shawl to wear in Paris. (It's more like a "shawlette" - I'll have to get a photo of me wearing it)

Pattern: Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl by Sarah Bradberry
Yarn: Trendsetter Yarns Venus from Nautical Yarn in Ludington, MI
Needles: 4 mm
Finished September 25, 2008

And a WIP to finish things off:

"Condo" Sweater pattern
This is one of my grandmother's patterns - the Condo Sweater. After knitting so many afghan squares, I had a strong urge to crochet a sweater. It's going really quickly! I'm about 2/3 through the second half, and I plan to do 3/4 length sleeves with wide cuffs. If I have enough yarn...

Condo sweater, back complete

The colour is not accurate in this photo, it's a moss green but more vibrant than it appears here.

Hmm I have a lot of green projects... there are two more that I wanted to post but I don't have photos of the finished objects yet. They are also green! Weird!!

No comments: