Sunday, October 12, 2008

update: knit girl afghan swap

I've been lax about posting my squares, partly because I didn't want to upload a photo before the recipient received it in the mail. But now that I've left it for a while, everyone has opened their packages and I can make it public!

These are the squares that I have knit:

Square #3 - sent to Bettievonzee, who later dropped out of the swap. It has been re-allocated to Mimosa.
Pattern: Elvish Leaves Dishcloth
Yarn: Naturally Hand Knit Merino et Soie 10 Ply in 117, about 1.5 skeins
Needles: 4 mm

Square #4 - sent to Duckette (thanks for the photo!)
Pattern: The tweed stitch pattern is from the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Calendar by Ed Martingale.
Yarn: Moda Dea Washable Wool
Needles: 4 mm

Square #5 - knit for Knittygreekmom
Pattern: The diamond pattern is from the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Calendar by Ed Martingale.
Yarn: Moda Dea Washable Wool (my new favourite yarn)
Needles: 4 mm

Square #6 - made for Mimosa
Pattern: Lizard Ridge from knitty.com
Yarn: Moda Dea Washable Wool (pink and purple) and Mission Falls 1824 (black)
Needles: 4 mm

No comments: