Monday, October 13, 2008

cobblestone socks

I started these socks way back in June as part of the For the Love of Socks KAL. It's my first time doing 2 socks at once using Magic Loop (one loooooong circular needle).


I love the yarn and the pattern is interesting, but it's just been slow going. I wasn't too motivated to knit wool socks in the summer! But when I took my mom to her doctor's appointments in July and August, I brought the socks with me and made some progress.


Only the foot to go! And then they'll BOTH be finished. No second-sock-syndrome.

Pattern: Menehune Cobblestone Socks by Adrienne Fong
Yarn: Fleece Artist Merino Sock 2/6 in Pinata
Needles: 2 mm metal circulars

Oh yes, I noticed that one sock is more pink than the other... oh well.

1 comment:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

They look beautiful! Love your yarn choice.