Wednesday, January 09, 2008


flog for tuesday.

input:
breakfast - coffee only, since I was running late
snack - two energy balls
lunch - leftover curry veg and rice
dinner - cold perogies (leftover from Sunday night)
Updated to add: the rest of the Haagen Dazs and some tortilla chips before bed

output:
walked to work
bellydance class 6-7:15 pm
troupe practice 8-10 pm


I'm cutting back on coffee... today I had 1.5 cups at home and didn't take my travel mug to work. Not sure that I want to totally quit, because I really like drinking coffee! But I'm going to cut back for a few days and then try to give it up altogether for a few weeks. I know, I don't sound very confident. It's to protect my ego if I fail. :)

This article started me thinking about it, particularly this part:

I also feel that caffeine blocks too much of my intuition and creativity. I miss subtle sensory input, and my thinking becomes too linear.

I am a very linear thinker. It's not a bad thing, but I would like to expand my creative side. Also, I want to see if there will be a change in my energy levels throughout the day. I'm so tired in the evenings. If there is something to do (like troupe rehearsal), I have energy for it, but otherwise I tend to to nap on the couch. That time could be spent knitting or reading or cleaning or ....

I'll keep you updated on my progress!

No comments: