Wednesday, November 14, 2007

food log for tuesday.

input:
breakfast - the usual, granola with rice milk
snack - raw almonds
lunch - more leftovers: dal and masala veggies over rice
snack - almonds, and some potato chips
dinner - masala vegetables with a pita


I'm really tired of the curry dal and masala vegetables at this point. I've been eating the same thing for days! There is still a lot left over - time to pack it up in the freezer.

output:
Great workout today -
15 min. on the treadmill: 2 min. warm up, 3 min. running/1 min. walking x3, cool down
(that's not much running but it's a step up from what I was doing)
weights: I increased my weight level so that I was actually working. No more "easy workouts", it's time to build muscle.
Bellydance class: lots of shimmy walk and three quarter shimmy. Roula worked on my 2nd chakra/lower back and loosened up some energy.

No comments: