Tuesday, November 13, 2007

food log for monday.

input:
breakfast - granola with rice milk
snack - some raw almonds
lunch - masala vegetables (cauli, potatoes, carrots and peas with PC tikka masala sauce) and curry dal over brown basmati rice (leftovers from the weekend)
snack - I gulped down part of a smoothie made with bananas, blueberries, O.J., rice milk and hemp protein powder before class (also leftover from the weekend)
dinner - 2 Tofurkey sandwiches on sprouted grain bread with romaine, mustard, Veganaise and one had cheese
before bed - a handful of chips.... so bad!


output:
I walked to work in the morning, went to yoga class at lunch, then bellydance class in the evening.

The lunchtime yoga class now feels really short after taking 75-90 min. classes at the other studio. Savasana is 2 minutes long. And the gym is really chilly, I had forgotten about that. :(

Having a smoothie pre-mixed in the fridge was really handy. I am rushed to eat something between work and dance class - I'm hungry, but I have only 10 minutes to get ready and out the door.

No comments: