Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Food log for Tuesday:

input
8 AM - coffee
10 AM - green tea
11 AM - 2 pc. toast with PB
2 PM - half serving of leftover curry stew (not loving it at this point)
5 PM (post gym) - rest of curry stew & cup of tea
9:30 PM - apple
10 PM - onion soup with toast & cheese

output
30 min. cardio (15 bike/15 elliptical)


I was feeling rather broken this morning, so I decided not to do the weight class today and opted for some easy(ish) cardio instead. I'm quite proud of myself for doing 15 min. on each machine - usually I get bored and quit at the 12 minute mark. The first 10 min. on the bike was tough, but then I must have hit a "zone" because it was OK after. I was listening to a Yoga Journal podcast on the yamas and niyamas, so that kept my mind off what I was doing. Which was sweating. Gross.

No comments: