Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What to wear

I've just started 10 weeks of internships (2 x 5 weeks each). The dress code for the first one is "smart casual", whatever that means. Business casual but less business-y? The second one is in a hospital so I'll probably be wearing scrubs.

The bottom line: I'll be wearing pants.

I wear pants all the time. It's physio - you have to be able to move around, crawl up on beds and plinths, lunge and squat, and even sit on patients (like I did today - don't ask). I mostly wear pants to school, because it's more comfortable when carrying my backpack and all my other stuff.

I have thus decided to wear skirts ALL THE TIME on weekends. I have lots of skirts that I hardly ever wear, and I need to put them into rotation.

There is still the issue of shoes though...

No comments: