Friday, June 13, 2008

finally, a finished object - socks!

2 socks on 2 circs - done!

Here are the 2 socks on 2 circs in their completed state! (sorry for the lousy photos - the flash on my camera is terrible, and I didn't adjust them at all before uploading to Flickr.)

2 socks on 2 circs - done!

After I took the photos, I decided that they were a bit too short, so I undid a few rows and re-knit the toe to give me some extra length. Technically these are not a "finished object" since I still have to fix the other sock! Once they are truly finished and ready to wear, I will take some nicer pictures.

Details....

Pattern: Ladies Simple Sock on 2 Circular Needles by Caryn Lantz (on Ravelry)
Yarn: Lang Yarns Super Soxx in 6365
Started: February 2008
Finished: June 2008
My project page on Rav

No comments: