Friday, April 11, 2008

bat your eyelashes.

I have big news, important news, but not especially interesting news: I have been laid off by the Mothership. Not surprising, since I had applied for the voluntary layoff program, but the Mothership is cutting my whole department. The internet department. When they keep talking about how important the website is to the business. Anyway, I'm happy to be getting out of there with my severance package and moving on to bigger and better and more creative endeavours.

Enough of the work stuff.

Here's a new project I started and finished last weekend...


Sorry about the blurry photo and messy background. It is a crochet shrug out of eyelash yarn from the stash. I don't love it, but I think it will do for Funkabelly this Saturday - it has a bird theme and this seems sort of feathery. I've received some compliments on it from fellow Ravelers, which is very flattering. Thanks!

Pattern: I made it up as I went along
Yarn: Patons Cha Cha in black
Needle: 10 mm crochet hook

No comments: