Friday, February 01, 2008

to do this weekend.

Crafty...
  • Finishing - sew up jury Frivoli hat, weave in ends on the gifty project, weave in ends on the work socks
  • Darn the heel of my first toe-up socks (I think a moth got to them - found the hole the first day I wore them! grr.)
  • Stash organizing - put aside yarn to be donated, rip out unfinished projects, etc. Also photograph and document for Ravelry.

Other stuff...
  • manicure and pedicure
  • buy lots of fruits and veggies and prep them all in the fridge (after dance class on Sat.)
I got my hair cut yesterday, and my stylist told me that after he goes grocery shopping, he immediately washes the fruit and cuts up the veggies so that everything is ready to eat. Eureka! That makes it so much easer to grab a snack. I already know that prepping food in advance saves so much time, but when do I find the time to prep it? Hopefully this will become a new habit.

No comments: