Monday, January 14, 2008

special assignment.

I am doing my civic duty and attending jury duty, or rather jury selection. I wasn't selected today and thus spent most of the day sitting in a large room with many other bored people. To be repeated tomorrow. And perhaps every day this week.

My coworker warned me that there would be many hours of waiting around, so I brought a book to read: The Thrive Diet.

I finished it.

I even read the appendices and resources section! (I was desperate.)

Tomorrow I will bring a book and some knitting. I checked with Security and metal needles are a no-no, but plastic are OK. He wasn't sure about wooden needles, and started to get a little weirded out by my questions at that point. LOL. I will need to start a new project, maybe a hat (pdf) for T-man.

No comments: