Thursday, November 15, 2007

food log for thursday.

input
breakfast - granola with rice milk
lunch - leftover pasta from last night's dinner
snack - SmartFood (not so smart) and a smoothie
dinner - nachos with black and pinto beans, peppers, onions, cheese and salsa

pre-melting of the cheese
that's a heckuvalot of cheese!


output
step & sculpt class - I'm so proud of myself for picking up the step choreography "grapevine over the top, mambo cha cha, stomp cha cha cha." It's quite confusing! The woman beside me was off-beat the entire class, which threw me off a little, but mostly I was sad that she didn't have any rhythm. That would suck!

after the cheese was melted
mmmmm nachos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those nachos look fantastic. The trouble is, now I'm hungry.

lanipeeps said...

Thanks Ray!