Thursday, November 29, 2007

flog for thursday.

input:
breakfast - two kinds of cereal with soy milk. and coffee, of course.
snack - an Apple Cinnamon energy ball and some almonds
lunch - there were no leftovers to bring since we didn't make dinner last night, so once again I brought quinoa with raw veggies. Once again hastily prepared before running out the door.
snack - apple


There was only a little bit left of the Morning Crisp, so I added the Panda Puffs. Reminds me of Angry Chicken's cereal graveyard. T-man does this all the time, but I usually stick to one type of cereal in a bowl... granola.

output:
walked to work.
step & scupt class at 12 pm.

I'm posting this early, because T-man and I are leaving for Michigan tonight. I probably won't post over the weekend. Have a good one!

No comments: