Thursday, July 19, 2007

sha-na-na-na, ba-na-na.


Yummy delicious banana bread and muffins. This is Pam's recipe, and we've been making at work with mixed results. Either the oven temperature is not right or there's too much liquid, but whatever the reason it's been sticking to the pan and falling apart or sinking in the middle. I tried it at home and it turned out perfectly. Then I made it at work using the full recipe for the bundt (no muffins) and it popped out of the bundt pan like nuthin'. I did a little dance in the kitchen because I was so happy. No lie!

It really tastes good, even after being frozen and defrosted. It seems like a lot of sugar (2 cups for the bundt, 1 cup if you make a 9x5 loaf) but doesn't taste sugary or overly sweet. Just sweet and delicious. I had a small piece today and had to go back for seconds!

No comments: