Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Food log for Wednesday:

input
7:15 AM - coffee
8:15 AM - bread with PB (I had a meeting and wouldn't be able to eat mid-morning, so I ate a little something before I left the house)
9:30 AM - green tea
11:30 AM - an apple and a few nuts
2:30 PM - leftover pizza from yesterday
4 PM - English Breakfast tea (not earl grey - I'm switching it up! We don't usually have English Breakfast at work)
6:30 PM - orange
9:30 PM - stir fry with tofu, snow peas, broccoli, celery, carrots, bean sprouts, green onions, coconut milk & cashews on brown basmati rice

output
1 PM - yoga


For dinner tonight, we made a stir fry based on the recipe for Coconut Ginger Vegetables with Udon Noodles from ExtraVeganZa. We switched up the vegetables and had it over brown basmati rice instead of noodles. I also decided to add some tofu, which I marinated with tamari, ginger, garlic and nutritional yeast and fried separately. Delicious!

No comments: