Saturday, March 31, 2007

to do list for saturday. (updated)

- do not spend a lot of time farting about on the computer (too late!)
- finish the laundry started earlier in the week (there's a load sitting in the washing machine, probably getting funky, that can't be put in the dryer yet because there's still a load in there, hopefully dry but very wrinkly) - done
- clean up the house a bit - uh, not done
- finish the chain necklace and think about some other beading projects - done! pics to come
- get some knitting done - I made some progress on the sock, yay

I'm afflicted with "second sock syndrome" and have not made much progress on my toe-up sock mate. I will not allow myself to start any new projects until it's finished! And I really want to start on a summer cardigan or sweater or tank... (I picked up the spring Interweave Knits a few weeks ago)

Enough list-making, time to start doing!

No comments: