Saturday, March 24, 2007

Food log for Friday:

input
8 AM - coffee
10:30 AM - granola with soymilk
1 PM - half of a tomato & cucumber sandwich
3 PM - other half of sandwich
a few candies that R. brought in to work (but not too many)
6:45 PM - choclate pound cake & tea
9:30 PM - pasta with pesto, spinach, zucchini & tomato

output
1 hr. - weights.


March workout: I do 2 sets of each set, alternating between the 2 moves (12-15 reps).

Set #1: Lunge with bicep curl, seated row
Set #2: Dead lifts, push-ups (or chest press)
Set #3: Squat with shoulder press, tricep pulldown with cable
Set #4: Leg lifts (lower abs), lower back extension

It's a variation of a workout I found at www.shape.com. I meant to do it once per week, among my other classes, but I ended up going to the muscle conditioning classes instead - I get a better workout that way, because I don't always push myself. And I love the step & sculpt class - cardio and weights all in one!

No comments: