Tuesday, March 27, 2007

behind the curve.

I'm so behind the times. The beauty bloggers are talking about how they're so over black nails, and I'm just getting started! Well... I doubt that I'm "getting started", it's just a little flirtation. What I like about the black is that it's unexpected - I don't usually wear dark polish, no one that I work with wears polish period, and rarely do my friends wear polish. If I was surrounded by black polished nails I would get tired of it - I'll probably be tired of it after wearing it twice! And it will be back to my regular naked nails.... or clear... or something pale...

My mani is starting to get a little chipped at the tips, but it's still glossy. I don't think it will last long enough to test out the opalescent pink on top, but maybe I'll try it tonight.

No comments: